SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - Up to 160MB/s, C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MAVisa på Amazon
SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - Up to 160MB/s, C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos (2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready with UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app performance
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof
- Get the SanDisk memory zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play)
- Order with your Alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 08-01-2019
model number: SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA
Part Number: SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA
Details: With the SanDisk Extreme 128GB microSD UHS-I Memory Card get extreme speeds for faster transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD video. (2) Ideal for your Android smartphone, action cameras or drones, this high-performance microSD card handles 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video and high-resolution photos. The super-fast SanDisk Extreme microSDXC memory card reads up to 160MB/s and writes up to 90MB/s. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience. Not all devices support microSD memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details. For 128GB-400GB: Up to 160MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (2) Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. (3) Download and installation required. (4) Card only. See SanDisk website for additional information and limitations. (5) UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. (6) Registration required; terms and conditions apply. (7) For 64GB-400GB: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors. (8) Read only; Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, file attributions and other factors.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.9 x 0.1 inches