Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System, Tankless, 400 GPD Fast Flow, Reduces TDS, 1:1 Pure to Drain, FCC Listed, USA Tech, Brushed Nickel Based Faucet, WD-G2-W, WhiteVisa på Amazon
Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System, Tankless, 400 GPD Fast Flow, Reduces TDS, 1:1 Pure to Drain, FCC Listed, USA Tech, Brushed Nickel Based Faucet, WD-G2-W, White
- 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲: Waterdrop G2 Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. The compact filters offer excellent performance, and due to the composite filters and formula, you won’t have to replace the filters in six months, as you would with other RO systems. The innovative tankless design saves space and ensures faster water flow and purer water.
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: The composite integrated filters result in more effective filtration. The CF filter has a sediment PP membrane and an activated carbon block. It reduces sediment, rust, large particles, colloids, chlorine, fluoride, scale, etc. The MRO filter includes a sediment membrane, a large reverse osmosis membrane, and an activated carbon block. It reduces most contaminants, such as TDS and heavy metals.
- 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧: The new filter composition technology employs an excellent filter combination to more efficiently filter out impurities. The tankless design ensures the safety of your family’s drinking water. It also saves over 70% more under-sink storage space than does the ordinary RO system. Note that this reverse osmosis system requires under-sink electricity.
- 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Through the combination of an internal pump and efficient filters, this RO system offers a fast water flow rate of up to 400 GPD. Get a cup of filtered water in about 12 seconds, satisfying your needs while saving time. Compared to the ordinary RO system, which has continuous water flow during the first two minutes, the Waterdrop RO system always has a stable water flow. Every drop of water you drink will be fresh.
- Integrated product design: The advanced integrated design of the electrical and water circuits reduces leakage. The airtight housing reduces noise, while the process of installing and replacing the filter is faster and more convenient than with other filters. Due to the filters’ twist-and-pull design, you can replace them in 3 seconds. The installation of the Waterdrop G2 RO System takes less than 30 minutes. ✦NOTE: An electrical outlet and drilling holes is required to operate the RO system.
model number: WD-G2-W
Part Number: WD-G2-W
Details: Your needs, our priority
Waterdrop has become a well-known and professional water filtration brand. We engage in continual research so that we can always provide the highest-quality water in the most convenient ways. Our mission is to meet the water needs of our customers.
We believe that drinking clean water is a basic right, and we are committed to delivering clean water to everyone. The Waterdrop RO Water Filtration System is an innovative, all-in-one, intelligent water purification system. With a width of 5.7 inches, it takes up a small amount of space. A fast and stable water flow rate of 400 GPD ensures you can enjoy clean water immediately.
Together with The Water Project, we have invested in sanitation for schools in Africa to provide better futures for children. Every time you buy a filter, one child gets a one-day supply of clean water. Thousands of students and families have benefited from this project.
The advantages of the Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- The 0.0001 μm RO membrane effectively removes 99% of impurities, such as fluoride, TDS, limescale, and heavy metals. Enjoy healthy and tasty water.
- It takes only 30 minutes to complete the installation and 3 seconds to replace the filter via twisting.
- The tankless design saves 70% more space as compared to other filters.
- The integrated water circuit helps avoid leakage.
- The 1:1 drain rate saving over 60% of water.
- The filter life indicators automatically notify you about the service life and usage, so you don't have to inspect the service life and filtration of the filters yourself.
- The RO system meets the water needs of small businesses and households.
Every Waterdrop RO Filtration System comes with 100% satisfaction quality assurance. We promise a free one-year quality assurance. We value your feedback, so if you have any query.
Package Dimensions: 20.0 x 18.0 x 8.5 inches